18 February, 2010




I got a few years on you guys so I can only apologise for the some of the guiltys.

Skinny bars?
Guilty. Brake lever past the bend and bent the lever out/down with a ring spanner!
Chain wallet?
Guilty. Coolest thing at the time.
Front brake?
Guilty. Flatland rules!
No brake?
Guilty. On and off.
4 piece bars?
Guilty. 2 piece bars were gay.
Pegs?
Guilty. All 4 grippy aluminium at one stage!
Pegless?
Not guilty other than for the odd dirt sesh.
Motor bike chain?
Not guilty.
Hip hop jeans?
Guilty. Fell off too many times with my jeans in the chainring.
Girls jeans?
Not guilty.
Dungaree’s
Absolutely not.
Warpig?(Old S&M Troy Mcmurray frame)
Not guilty.
Elbow pads?
Not guilty
Peg chinks?
Not guilty. Not a fan.
5 inch pegs?
Guilty. Yeeeeeeesssss!
Dickies jeans?
Not guilty.
New Era?
Not guilty.
Mesh cap?
Guilty as charged. Still currently wearing.
Studded belt?
Guilty.
Roof drop?
Not guilty. I wish I was.
Half barspin?
Guilty. Half bars ledge drop! Its the 1st logical step to bars clearly.
Kick flips/Crank flips?
Not guilty.
3/4 length long sleeve?
Guilty. Lord blue and white baseball style top.
Gyro?
Guilty. think I only sorted out the flop once, ever.
Skateboard?
Guilty. 4 years pro then decided it was wack.
Fishbone Gyro?
Guilty. Got it as payment for work experience in a bike shop in Aldershot.
Front flip?
Not guilty.
Nokon cable?
Have no idea what this is.
Manual to 180?
Guilty of a few.
Hand plant?
Not guilty.
Unlook back?
Not guilty but attempted.
Bandana?
Oh my god guilty.
Multiple foot jams?
Only guilty of the one.
Dread locks?
Not guilty.
Roll out half cab-Parrick style?
Not guilty.
Roll out sliders?
Not guilty.
Emo fringe?
Not guilty.

Oh and if you're wondering thats me in my Edward scissor hands Halloween costume. Random.

5 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

haha awesome.
that photo makes me feel a bit sick

11:12 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

yeah, i thought you'd turned goth on us.

bandana? yes!
i had work experience at aldershot cycle world. same one? i didn't get anything half as cool as a gyro though.

1:27 pm

 
Blogger Perry said...

yeah same one Nick.

4:19 pm

 
Blogger Jason said...

scary arse pic!
Guilty for a lot of it lol, Reminds me abit of the savage Berlin Night of 'I've Never' hah good times.

5:04 pm

 
Blogger Perry said...

Awesome times!

6:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home