16 February, 2010


Skinny bars?
Guilty.
Chain wallet?
Not guilty.
Front brake?
Not guilty.
No brake?
Guilty. I had one on for a day about a year ago. Can’t hop properly with a lever.
4 piece bars?
Guilty! Swapped for 4pc straight away!
Pegs?
Twice guilty.
Pegless?
Guilty – To make wallrides easier – wuss!
Motor bike chain?
Not guilty!

Hip hop jeans?
Baggy?

Girls jeans?
Not guilty.
Dungaree’s?
Not guilty. For bmx?!
Warpig?(Old S&M Troy Mcmurray frame)
Not guilty.
Elbow pads?
Not guilty.
Peg chinks?
Wish I was guilty! I can peg chink a curb once in a blue moon.
5 inch pegs?
Not guilty (my first pegs were Snafus off Pete Coleman).
Dickies pants?
Scerbo almost made me want a pair of brown ones.
New Era?
Not guilty. Funny shape head.
Mesh cap?
Guilty for about 2 years solid.
Studded belt?
Guilty until I found out it bruises your internal organs when you crash on it.
Roof drop?
Not guilty.
Half barspin?
Not guilty.
Kick flips/Crank flips?
Guilty! Completely legit trick.
3/4 length long sleeve?
Guilty. Little Devil RIP.
Gyro?
Guilty. And it worked so nicely.
Skateboard?
Not guilty. ‘Snow boarded’ down a snow covered hill on one, sans wheels.
Fishbone Gyro?

Good God, not guilty.
Front flip?
Not guilty. Can’t do the back variation, no chance with this.
Nokon cable?
Not guilty. Can’t throw the B’s.
Manual to 180?
Guilty. Frustrating trick.
Hand plant?
Not guilty.
Unlook back?
Not guilty.
Bandana?
Guilty, whilst dressing up.
Multiple foot jams?
One’d be nice.
Dread locks?
Not guilty.
Roll out half cab-Parrick style?
Not guilty? Unsure what it involves?
Roll out sliders?
Guilty. Skeeeerrrf!
Emo fringe?
Long hair? Guilty. Emo Fringe? Not guilty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Re the half cab parrick style, watch FORWARD. I'm pretty sure he does a fakie wallride to x, then does a weird half-pivot half hop to turn around. Looks a bit gay.

12:43 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

Parrick's got clips in Forward? I've seen his section in Nowhere Fast but really don't remember it.

Ummm, in that case; Guilty. Ahem.

1:00 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

I think it's just one clip. Can't find forward online to check, argh! I think it's in a mix section. I hope I'm not wrong and it's actually in props best of 50 or something. My shame would know no bounds.

1:13 pm

 
Blogger Jason said...

haha! take off pegs to do wallrides?

8:39 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home