23 June, 2008

NO NO NO NO!!

I just saw a video trailer that uses the same song that I've used for the credits in Berlin. Homos. I hope you haven't seen the trailer too, you probably have...

Video is rolling along nicely, especially now I've got the hang of After Effects more (its an AMAZING piece of software that you can do anything ever on).

"What the hell have you been doing so far?"
Main video sections all finished, colour and audio balanced
Credits section laid out
3 Extra sections done
First half of the intro done
A hell of a lot of time working in Photoshop

Sooooooo, what have we got left;
Finish 2nd half of intro
Colour and audio balance a couple of sections
2 More extra sections
Create DVD menus
Author DVD
Bit more Photoshop time making artwork/covers looking nice


I'm gona say it should be done in 3 weeks time, if its earlier - bonus! If its later...sorry!


FLEET FLEET FLEET!

4 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

sweet update. ah well you used the song first right. aaayyeee cant wait to see your after effects magical visuals

9:52 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

This video is going to be amazing.

1:55 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

:s ooop over hyped. its rubbish, youll hate it.

on my first day of school my nan told me "go along thinking its going to be really bad, and then once you're there it might not be quite as bad"

my nan, ever the optimist.

2:26 pm

 
Blogger Perry said...

Your nan....genius!

11:04 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home