05 June, 2008

From Manchester with love

You know the guestbook is dead when you start flicking through the archive at year-old posts....

I have officially finished uni as of yesterday. Obviously got shitfaced, returned at 5am, perfect level on drunkenness maintained from 6pm onwards, and I still remember everything! RESULT.

Anyway I've decided that hungover riding is the way forward and the best way to push airs higher. No riding for the past month, so was pretty happy with these....


I seriously cannot be arsed with anything in BMX except blasting airs right now.

Session didn't last long. Riding without your mates is shit, and skatepark was full of young kids including a 13 year old who was about 2ft tall and smoking...seriously WTF?! Made me feel old, oh and the alcohol shakes started to kick in.

Anyway I'm moving home on Tues, then off to China for a month to see crazy ginger Dave Evans next Sunday (15th June). Stunting upon my return (trails?! Please?!), and I feel a trip to see Ben in his new location is necessary.

Peace

NEIL

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

ah gash i was gona say ill come up and ride malechester with ya, but if youre leaving.

where are you gona be based for deloite?

im in on the trip to see ben

oh im in fleet 13th-16th i think for thorpe park fun and bmxing (if its cool to crash at yours jason?)

9:41 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

nice shorts.

9:41 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

Fuck off, I don't want any of you wankers to visit me!

Heh nice airs neil.

4:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home