22 June, 2008

I had an idea of a trip which shouldnt cost us tooo much money, seeing as no one is really up for bremen again or barca i thought we could do a road trip in the uk and maybe do the train trip we were thinking of next year.

Anyone with me so far????


I really wanna go to the board masters this year which is taking place on the 9th August, so i thought maybe bring this into the trip for a break from riding, relax on the beach seeing some gnarly bmx moves go down, watch surfing and check out the talent on the beach :D

any other ideas or parks you would like to go to?
Thats if your up for it :S


Jason

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

not personally fussed about board masters. i would however REALLY like to ride street and outdoor parks in 3 different cities over 3-4 days

11:27 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

Untill the dust settles re: my life I can't really commit to anything major this summer. I think myself and Nelly are going to do some surfing though.

1:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home