16 January, 2007

yesterday, went riding with jason, matt, and chill. rode the park for a bit, learned tyreslides on quarters (oppy, can't do em reggie) then went to the curved wall me and jason discovered the other day. me and chill tried it, kinda got it, but got thrown out by one of the residents before we could pull it properly. went back to the park, rode for a bit but it was getting a bit dewy. stupidly tried a 360 to fakie on a quarter, slipped when i landed, fell on my shoulder. it really hurt. went to hospital. apparently i've torn and stretched my acromioclavicular ligaments. that's the join between the collar bone and the shoulder blade. now i can't ride, drive, or play guitar for 6 weeks. have to wear a sling. and it hurts all the time. mmm pills. it's useless. my right arm can't actually do anthing. i'm one-armed. can't even express myself! left-handed piano maybe...


3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Why's the left one in the sling then eh?! heh. Just be thinking, it could be worse, it could be a knee. At least it's a case of weeks not months.

5:50 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

yeah. photo from my laptop camera is mirrored, just realised that shit...

5:53 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

flipped it. makes sense now. mmhmm.

5:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home