18 April, 2006

Media for the masses

Some videos from Sunday to feast your eyes on...

Ben with a clicked turndown over the volcano


Northern Barry with his 360 degree rotation from spine to box, to northern landing

Me with a slider over the driveway


...and one for comedy measure. Nick you're going to love this - lessons in how to bodge a wallride and ride out by me

In other news, I rode to Sainsbury's today and on the way back some dickhead white van driver was parked against the curb in the cycle lane with his left indicator flashing. However as I proceeded past him on the right he pulled away, despite the left indicator still flashing - causing me to dodge to the right. As he braked and waved me past I kindly informed him that next time he should "Indicate you prick!!".

The white van eventually caught up with me and went to overtake. It emerged that the drivers were 2 skinhead scally wankers and before overtaking, one of them took the courtesy to let me know that "NEXT TIME I'LL MOW YOU DOWN. I'LL F-KING KILL YOU. YOU SPEAK TO MY FRIEND LIKE THAT AGAIN AND I'LL F-KING MURDER YOU!!". All this for a violation of the highway code on his part...

Stupid scals.

Welcome back to Manchester!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Ah man that wallride is hilarious. For the record; Neil did plenty which were fine. That slider is damn good though. Good job with the update boieeee.

8:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home