25 November, 2013

Cheers to Neil Fraser posting the vid on Ride! I'm glad he appreciates a good table and manual through France. I'm not sure if he thought we were all French... that'd be pretty funny considering Robin edited the magazine the other month.

It popped up on Soul too, here's the Google translation "There is a good atmosphere in the video, riding level is medium with some very good clips like drop spin Metz fakie."
I assume that's you getting a French shout out Ben, spine ride to fakie in? Everyone else is medium haha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Yes! Can't believe you didn't use that clip as the banger! 3 foot spines are where it's at yo.

It might have also been Robin getting the shout out for his skerf - wall - 180 line...

Stoked on medium too. Better than 'novice'!

9:43 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

Ah yeah good point, we may never know.

I'm happy with medium too! I class myself as having a medium amount of the basics.

9:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home