14 February, 2012

Was just checking out A22's new site Chicken and rice and read an interesting article on the whole plastic peg movement and this part made me piss myself.

You sound stupid when you say that plastic pegs are for pussies. Butcher has signature plastic pegs. Butcher. Do you know who Butcher is? If street riding was a country, Butcher would be the president. You aren’t tougher than Butcher. Nobody is. My friend told me that he went riding with Butcher a couple years ago and that before the session he drank 2 OG Four Loko’s and smoked 2 blunts. Butcher can survive anything. When you say that plastic pegs are for pussies, you’re basically calling Butcher a pussy. I don’t care who you are, you sound stupid calling Butcher a pussy.

I'm undecided on the whole debate but I've gotta say I'd like to try them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I think to make this argument/discussion complete, Sean Burns should be mentioned too. I think Sean Burns has the right to call Butcher a pussy if he'd want to.

9:58 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

Agreed. Butcher also used to do superman seatgrabs over boxjumps at park comps back in the day, so he's not 100% street! Although that was probably when park was called street...

11:48 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home