16 January, 2009

This looks really good, go on UK scene! Bas Keep still airs like a bomb went off underneath him awesome.

I doubt I can stretch my finances to a trip this spring, as I have to move house and pay off various things which is annoying. I also really want to buy the WTP Envy before I get back into it all.

But having watched that video and also Neil's "Fleetscene yo!", I really want to hit some of the good UK spots again. Harrow (before it's gone) and Romford are at the top of my list at the mo. Haven't ridden bmx in maybe 3 months now, poor form.

Ben

3 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

that video was cool.

i thought harrow had already gone?

3:34 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

nah i heard it was saved by the credit crunch, the council cant afford to build on it at the moment. hail the credit crunch

ahhh ben thats terrible! 3 months?!

neil i'll swap you a berlin dvd for fleetscene yooooooo

6:18 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Yeah I know, bit of a shocker eh? Haven't even ridden motion since moving to Bath, 7 months ago! The last time I rode BMX was when it was still light enough after work to go and ride vert for half an hour. Probably early october.

11:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home