26 January, 2009

BARCA 09!

Booked the tickets yesterday, so far it's Nick, Pants, Ze, Rob, Will, Jason and me.
I believe everybody apart from Jason and I are leaving shitty England Tuesday 17th March at 09.30 am, and departing amazing Spain on Tuesday 24th at 13.30.
Due to lack of holiday on my part Jason and I are leaving Wednesday 18th at 07.05 am and departing Tuesday 24th at 21.55.

This trip has come together quite quickly but if anybody can't make it please explain it here and I/we will dish out insults appropriately.

Finally, I'm a virgin to riding Barca, I hope she breaks me in gently.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

pants said about accomodation next to macba 4 step, wake up everyone has to do a trick down macba before the days riding. thatll break ya in gentley...

9:34 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

oh yeah robin where are you?! can you make it?

9:34 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

You're not Geneva-ing now then?

11:37 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

nope barca offers chance of best weather and a shit load of stuff to ride

11:40 am

 
Blogger Perry said...

Misread that at first Nick, thought you said we had to TRUCK the Macba for breakfast, I'm not sure if I could even jump it straight to flat!

The spots I've seen look immense!

6:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home