25 October, 2008

Neil reclaims his balls
After 2 months without riding I decided it was finally time to reclaim some balls and try something new/decent. As usual the most comfortable, fun and best place to do this was the trails. Shock horror even Linsell left the sofa and his sloth ways behind temporarily to ride at Hitches Lane - a momentous occasion!!

So I finally 'manned up' and spun the hip.

Dirt lips were made to be twisted - a beautiful feeling. Ate shit quite a lot [it's quite a steep landing...hello tailbone!] but pretty much pulled it before my attempts ended due to darkness and pain. Linsell has a few vids on mobile, but I have lost the fear of spinning so will probably try again soon (weather and jumps permitting).

Sex wee.

P.S. Malaga looked sick. Good stunts chaps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I wanna see that footy! Good on you Neil.

9:31 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

hello stranger

11:05 am

 
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah Neil i wanna see this, when you next around for a ride?

10:02 pm

 
Blogger Neil Mac said...

This weekend (cross your fingers, toes and balls for the weather). Sat and Sun afternoon I'll be there!

10:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home