15 October, 2008

wana get down to the horrible task of sorting out taxi money, i know that will and pants are pretty out of pocket after it and i think mc connel got stung due to his lone wolf adventure from the airport.

either will or pants has paid 60euros by themselves in taxi fares thus far and i know ive only paid 10euros in total, which sucks i guess.


ooooon a happier note everyone email me shit loads of songs that they think would go well with the stuff we rode in Fleetaga, everything considered. videos called, Nada Frenos (no brakes)

5 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

i paid perry €5 as my part of the first taxi, then i paid €25 for the one to the aeropuerto. so.. i dont know what that means... next trip we hire an accountant?

yeah video no brakes! i'll be scanning my photos tomorrow hopefully...

9:50 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

jumping up and down in excitment

11:00 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Next trip we should run a kitty for 'group expenditures'. 'tis the fairest way.

The total taxi bill was roughly €230-€250 so if you've paid less than €25, you should give the difference to someone who's paid more than €25.

Good name for the vide-yo.

8:10 am

 
Blogger RobertGCoe said...

I think im close to square,
I paid 12 euros on the way back to l'airport, and gave pants a ten euros and a cheeky fumble....

i think that also made pants pretty square.

Lemme know nick, how it all adds up..

I think bens right about the 25euros each bit.



IMG have my cranks :)
warrenty is the coolest.
my foot still hurts, and i resisted buying a federal freecoaster on primo rim from alans for £133.

:)

5:58 pm

 
Blogger Perry said...

I paid for a taxi there and back too. 21.73 there of which robin gave me 5. it was 28 on the way back and i put in 15 of that and Cam paid the rest. so i paid a grand total of just over 30 euros. COUGH UP FOOLS!

10:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home