03 May, 2008

Hello all.

Tom and I rode Amazingstoke yesterday, which must be the first time in 3 years or so. The new bits are pretty cool, you can sort of flow around the park now. I no longer feel like I have to crank my arse off to clear the 'death box'. Our riding was fairly lame though, both of us floundered around hopelessly on the sub box, hence no media. It always seems to happen when two people go riding; one stagnates and the other guy follows his lead. Big groups are the way forward.

Anyway after that we went and fixed Tom's Range Rover, then went off to some woods near Bordon. Tom went up and down some totally ridiculous things there. Basically the car will look at an obstacle, make a fuck load of noise and tear up vast amounts of ground, and all of a sudden the obstacle is behind you. So awesome. When I figure out how to bluetooth the videos onto the the mac from my phone, I'll put them up here.

Less awesome was breaking down on a busy road in Farnham on the way home during rush hour. Ah well, if you pay £300 for a car which originally cost over £30,000, you can kind of expect that.

On a side note - does anyone still look at prettyshady? I used to go on there all the time to read the salt on the board and things like that. I still check in now though because it's full of really cool photos from France. the photos themselves normally aren't amazing, but they always give a sense of a really carefree, idyllic lifestyle that the guy Joe seems to be living in France. Have a look.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home