20 February, 2008

Just looked at all thos spots, im even more excited now. Work got back to me the other day about the holiday i put in, 'No we cant authorise it' fuck'em im not missing this trip. If i have to find a new job when i get home so be it.

My dads cool with taking all the bikes in the van so on the saturday before if u could all get your boxes to my house that would be ace.

Plan of trip. I reckon first day get sorted and ride mellow for the day then from there on, street street and abit of trails :)

I cant wait 6 weeks

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

im increasingly loving Fleet's views towards work! yeah boys! if its a choice between work or proper good times im glad people jacking in the job! after all its harder to do that the older you get i suppose (bmx and chucking in a job when you have outside responsibilities)

you looking for a new job now? if its anything like derby looking early would definitely be a good idea.

9:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home