12 February, 2008

Email from MellowPark

Thank you for your inquiry. The hostel is available to book for you guys from 30th of march to 4th of april . One night costs 10,00 EUR per person. The rooms are simply furnished, you can use or kitchen, showers and toilets are located next door to the rooms. There is only one thing: please bring your own sleeping bags with you.

What do you think at what time you could arrive here at Mellowpark? Please tell me, if I can book this offer for you.

Hope to see you soon.


Sounds good to me, everyone happy with the dates? We need to know how many are going, pretty sure we have Me, Ben, Jason and Robin. Not heard anything from Neil so I guess he'll be uni-ing, could someone find out quick as possible from Tom and Cam if they're 100% in.

I want to book stuff up quick as so its cheap as possible and I can put aside money and live on toast until then.


MellowPark from Bwaarb Berlin from carvebmx on Vimeo.

Das Berlin Projekt 08.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

im so going to forget to bring a sleeping bag. come to think of it i dont think i have one

1:06 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

I'll call tom and cam tonight to get them involved. Suspect Cam will be uni but We should get Tom.

1:08 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

does 'brown' need his own passport to leave the UK? im excited to see him again

1:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home