12 May, 2007

FUCKERS FUCKERS FUCKERS

ok the main bulk of my dissertation was concerned with designing a new bmx frame with unique new features.

the week before drawing my designs on CAD i read an article by Gsport george about a splined fork steerer/stem system that i was going to do.

the DAY after i handed my dissertation in im flicking through WTP site and find out the Millar Lite uses the 'unique' downtube that my frame used (thicker tube wall on the bottom, thinner on top) to prevent denting.

and now today i read in Ride that Haro are releasing a frame with removable brakemounts like my frame had AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHH

the main features of my 'unique' frame have been done before or are about to be done. wankers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Not necessarily a bad thing; your ideas are right up there with those of the industry leaders!

2:00 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

wankers, we might have to kill them. i've killed before.

10:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home