18 December, 2006

Bremen eh? Spots like that I'm f-king there! Euro Roadtrip next Summer anyone?? Obviously the likelihood of this brilliant idea will depend on how financially fisted I am after my Australian adventure but for now, wooh yeah!

Being in this massive country totally makes you realise how small Europe is. We totally don't travel it enough. You could drive from England to Russia in the time it takes to drive Melbourne to Perth (5 days)!!

Victoria the state (county) I live in is the size of the UK, and right now 1/5th of it is a bushfire...FUUUCK!

Hmm as this is an update I spose I should leave a picture. How about these...


Marvellous Melbourne

Getting 'dragged' by the Neighbours bus

Transit bar in the city, after my post Queer Eye For a Straight Guy hair makeover

Me an mad Max Hoyland from Neighbours!

Ramsay St bitches!

Getting an education the Neighbours way

Pretty patterns in the sand

Smiths Beach, Phillip Island - the location of THE hottest women I have ever seen, and some comedy surfing from me and Irish Sam

And finally....the BMX-related link to these snaps - Irish Sam - he rides, occasionally, when he's not drinking at the bar or working behind it. Manual to 180, step set 360s, opposite 1s, down steps, he loves it.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS BOYS

4 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

you now join bish in my hero list as people that have met neighbours cast. bish met sky (when she was fit), harold and toady brilliant.

4:08 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

MAX!!! WHY DID YOU KILL CAM, AND WHY DID YOU NOT NAIL KATYA!?!?!?!

12:12 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

because cam/robert couldnt act for shit!! and katya looks funny, shes all angular and chinky she looks like shes a robot made in Taiwan

12:34 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

katya is a hottie.

4:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home