20 November, 2006

Back. (probably the worst one I did all day, but still.)

http://media.putfile.com/Bens-foamFlip

Front. (This was my 4th one, my second one went 3/4s round but my bars hit me on the head and ripped my lid off. Foam pits are danger!)

http://media.putfile.com/Bens-foamFrontie

Also rode St. Georges and jumped that big concrete double. Much pedalling required. Got some decent twizzles over motion's box, which was cool. Had about 5 goes at the spine 180 but it kicked my ass, each time couldn't pull the pissing rollback.

Josh was riding well, nice 3s over the box, was shooting the Bs as well, but the shot never quite hit the target. Marlborough Pete and Colum Walshe were shitting themselves just watching it.

I think it was Del... managed to do a perfect whip over the spine. silly.

Motion's also changed a bit, there's now a ledge running down the right hand side of the jumpbox, and the vertwall has bene cut down to a six foot quarter, with the vert bit being placed inbetween the slanted wallride and the proper wallride, off the spine quarter.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home