04 October, 2014

Update from another Tony Hawk's Pro Skater skatepark!

Hiya guys,

Took a trip down to Portland for the last long weekend (5 hr drive from Vancouver).  Ginan was kind enough to let me take my bike and we got up at 8am to session the park before the agro locals arrived.

First time riding BMX in a number of months, but had a fun blast on the hips and big bank thing. 

Hello from Burnside!

Park overview.  No idea how anyone rides this spine like a spine as it was super mellow.  I hit it with way too much speed and used it as an opportunity to huck-to-flat...100points?!

Fun hip

Flat bank carve

 
Also spotted the ginger dude from the a recent video someone posted on here a while back.  I think that dude rides the park every single day as some of those lines would take years to master!  The place is harder to ride than it looks!

 
I got a grunt trying to engage in some small talk with his mate.  He obviously didn't know I was from Fleet, otherwise he would've given me mad props!
 
Cheers

3 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

DAAAAMN! That place looks amazing. Siiiick.

9:58 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

Glad you're still rocking 'The Sock' style.

+++ points for riding an iconic spot!

1:18 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Looks like you were shredding that hip!

1:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home