15 May, 2014

The Fleen DVD

CALLING ALL FLEETSCENE MEMBERS





Let's make a DVD. Rider sections and everything.


This is something that I want to do. I'd like to be responsible for most of the filming.
Let's make a few weekends this Summer in London, Bath, Derbados, but most of all FLEET and get footage. If Marseille comes through that will be good for this too. Let's keep doing this until we have enough. Maybe by the end of Summer 2015 I can start editing!

Neil – I guess you're out in Canada for a while yet! Can you get Ginan on filming duties? Just make sure there are loads of crash clips and Scottish pain noises.


Putting it out there... This is my dream:

Rider Sections
Ben
Nick
Perry
Robin
Jason
Neil

Mix Sections
Terry & Chill
Derby
Bath
Spot (so much Steve)
Rob Coe / Kent guys
Super Mixed Grill (Cam? Andy? Yeah?)


Who's with me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

It's the best thing you can DO.

Linsell needs to be in the mix as well. Ideally McConnell too but that fucker's in Aus.

Suggested working titles:

1) Flanthem
2) Floor-ward
3) This is Fleet
4) Tomorrow we... go to Quetta
5) Can I Fleet?
6) F-leetlife
7) Stoked on being... in Fleet

10:53 am

 
Blogger ronbin said...

Haha can I fleet!

Fleet Ain't Ready.

1:43 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

Please Fleet Me
Chill Fleet
Lets get Fleetscene
Fleet Is Dead
Who Brought The Fleets
Ride To Fleet
Not Shit
Fleet Is Cheap
Let Em Fleet
No Front Fleet

Can I Fleet? Is AMAZING!

Also Robin filmed his banger today on Nottingham street.

8:01 pm

 
Blogger RobertGCoe said...

I would be 'Stoked on being Fleen'... Riding, Filming and Travelling around to some new spots... After Gran Can I am well up for something like this. Lets Go!

7:18 pm

 
Blogger Neil Mac said...

Yeah I'll get Ginan on some filming this summer. Spending more time on the big bike but should be able to switch it up

4:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home