12 January, 2014

BBC (Bath Bike Crew) 2013 video

This is Andy's video from most of the riding that got done in and around Bath last year, plus a Barca section.  I didn't exactly throw down in the streets last year (what's new?) so I've got a couple of trails clips, but Tom and John definitely did.

This won't play on mobiles, and the playback is a bit jumpy for me but I hope that's just 'cause I'm using an old mac.  Oh yeah, and you're right in thinking that is the music from The Racoons!



 

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Update: Edge fixed it.

10:35 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

That were deece! Was that the Barca trip when they met Will Evans at the airport?

I always thought Run With Us, of Raccoons fame, would go well in a video.

10:32 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

Yeah and apparently he was a douche!

Might be good to get some of the Bath lads on the next Fleet holiday. Perry said he might not be able to come for some reason!?

11:09 am

 
Blogger ronbin said...

Nice! White shirt trails x-up clip, that's real.

1:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home