04 October, 2013

Dream Road Fools lineup

I heard a rumour that there might be a new Road Fools in the offing, which got me thinking, what would everyone's dream lineup be? 

Assume 14 riders.  Here's mine, with a 'subs bench' in case anyone got injured.

1) Jason Enns
2) Van Homan
3) Chris Doyle
4) Dave Freimuth
5) Corey Martinez
6) Drew Bezanson
7) Dennis Enarson
8) Brian Cha-kin-ski
9) Ryan Nyquim
10) Ali Whitton
11) Nasty Dawg
12) Sean Burns
13) Gary Young
14) Corey Bohan

Subs bench:
Bas Keep
Nate Wessell
Garett Reynolds
Scott Malyon
Joe Rich
Tom Dugan

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Now I feel bad for Seth Kimbro

10:25 pm

 
Blogger Perry said...

Think I'd switch Whitton for Rich and try and squeeze Rooftop in there somewhere but otherwise perfect.

7:12 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Word!

8:26 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

Big players. I wouldn't mind seeing Bohan in there for some good looking shit or even Hennon for some chaos...

5:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home