07 January, 2013

MacAskill interview

Ello gents, long time no post.

Good interview with MacAskill here:

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/biking/city-biking/Danny-MaCaskill-Cant-Ride-a-Bike.html?page=2

bit lifestyle-y rather than riding focused but still quite interested from a 'career from riding' perspective (plus quite long).

Extra note, I fly to India on February the 17th and via asia and finally New Zealand, I won't be back for a couple of years (well, there'll be a couple of visits in there I expect). If anyone's around between now and then it'd be good to hang out - In the couple of weeks before (from the 1st) I'm around for some very cheap trips to people's hometowns if people have time.

word.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Couple of years?! Fair 'nuff. Pop up to Derby if you wanna.

11:07 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

Fod and accomodation provided in Bath whenever you fancy a visit. Definitley do so before you depart!

1:03 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Food*

1:16 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

I know the interview's aimed at Joe Public, but it still comes across a little cheesy!

1:28 pm

 
Blogger Andy said...

Yeah I'd agree about t'interview.

I'll try to arrange a visit in that time! Yeah, I think we're going to be gone for a minimum of 18 months, the plan is to stay away until after summer 2014. Plan is to travel to NZ by June this year, work and travel and save up some money to get to South America in summer of 2014 for the World Cup.

Ben, I'm definitely up for heading up although I've worked out that I've only got the 9th/10th of Feb or a weekday free between now and leaving... which is pretty nuts.

4:52 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

Week days would be ok, you can potter around Bath while we're at work (plenty to see) then we can do dinner or something?

1:15 pm

 
Blogger Ben said...

There is the not insignificant matter of the cider festival on the 9th though...

1:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home