27 October, 2011

Due to a lack of recent updates, I've decided to write one with no pictures or video. Exciting!

1) I hope everyone's been buying Ride since Robin became a senior contributor (which is almost as prestigious as being a contributor to this blog) but if not, I've heard that next month's edition is going to be especially rad.

2) I've taken some advice from Nick and 'relaxed' slightly on the video editing front. However, please don't take this to mean that it will be of a comparable standard to Nick's cinematic masterpieces! It's not too far away from being finished, but are people around Fleet at Christmas for a premiere? Maybe on the eve of the eve...?

3 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

ha, thanks for the Ride shoutout. I'm part time at Ride, full time on Fleen.

Xmas premiere sounds dope as heyull!

9:59 am

 
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah I said that'd probably boost Ride's sales by the amount of Fleetscene contributors when he got the job. (That Russian/Estonian/Foreign blokey on Proper had my favourite piccers so far). Obviously Fleetscene is more prestigious and has a longer richer and far more compelling history than Ride.

Yeah premier! I'm excited for this video! Get the dvd done a couple of weeks before the show date cos sometimes you need a couple of goes at getting the right settings for dvd. Poundland, 4 blank discs £1 sorted. (Gimmie a shout if you need any info)

I think I might try and go on as many trips as I can next year so hopefully get some good videos from next year.

12:42 pm

 
Blogger Neil Mac said...

I should be around. Have a feeling this is going to be my best section yet. Make sure you're backing up the files!

Who knows, I may have purchased a van in time for the premiere...*

* subject to finding some reasonable insurance - £2,000 a year...I don't think so!

7:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home