12 June, 2011

Mecca is in Lincolnshire!

I say we should all hit the North East for the August Bank holiday long weekend to ride these, at least. Maybe again before then. I will definitely be back in the next few months to have a go at the big line (the wind picked up to a storm making the place un-ridable when I returned the next day).

Oh yeah and they're getting a brand new BMX track built closeby in the next few month, after TEN YEARS of trying!!

It's safe to say that I have the BMX buzz back :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Looks good, I was watching last year's ride to glory yesterday and the bigger lines look even better. I want my own trails damnit.

8:56 am

 
Blogger Ben said...

PS Didn't realise you were a muslim old boy. No more drinking / shagging from now on then.

2:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home