12 July, 2008

Where's that? Oh yes, Berlin. We went there once.


I finished the intro today which was an absolute killer of a task, I then shoved together a rough first edit of the complete video and I'm excited! And excited for you guys to see as I'm pretty sure (and hope) you'll really like how its come out.

Left to do is; 1 more extra section, a bit of audio and colour cleaning up and then the DVD authoring (which can be a pain in the Enns).

I have next week off before my job(!) starts so I'll be working on it then as well as having one last chance to go around places where I actually want to work and try and get hired by them instead.

The video clocks in at just under 10minutes without extras and creates a good mood like the trip. Shame we didn't get all the crashes...

3 Comments:

Blogger ronbin said...

good shiiiiit maaaaiiiin cant wait to see it... how's it gonna go down? you gonna send us a DVD?

10:36 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

jah

9:18 am

 
Blogger Perry said...

Fucking, rad!! So stoked on this vid it's untrue, can't wait. Oh and don't worry Nick I'm pretty sure you've got the midas touch when it comes to this shit.

7:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home