24 July, 2008

Welcome to Fleetscene Terry!

I think I first met Terry back in year 7 - he was boosting off curbs round the back of Court Moor whilst I was doing my cycling proficiency. I was amazed

Jason and Terry shredded Fboro yesterday. Both came close to wallride and back in on the mini-mini, and their pegs experienced life on the backrail.



Jason - pegstall backrail to tyretap in from neil mac on Vimeo.

Next the sub-box experienced some delightful stunts




Jason - pegstall the sub from neil mac on Vimeo.


Terry - big disaster from neil mac on Vimeo.


Terry - peg the sub from neil mac on Vimeo.

Not such a good day for me. I ate shit on a wallride and back in (carved it too much and fell off the end of the qp). The ground is hard. I am a grumpy old man at the skatepark. Dirt or surf please....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Agree with sentiments re dirt or surf. Tha said, there's some awesome riding in this update, nice one roys!

Neil get your white ass down here. I posess a surfboard and wetsuit now so lets go and rip, yo!

10:56 am

 
Blogger ronbin said...

dayamn! fleet is big. farnbro got owned. i reckon.
jason stop riding so i can catch up with your skills a bit please.
good news is trevor from demolition has sorted out my crank warranty, just gotta post them to california and wait for a while probably. but i'll end up with a pair of new crank arms eventually. oooh yeah.

5:46 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

yeah exactly what robin said. stop frigging riding and getting good cos im shit.

yeeeeeeah 'bout time someone pegged the sub. hello terry. i dont know who you are.

new cranks are good, hope you get them in a repulsive colour. i think mine might be heading towards crackville so maybe some twombolts when i get a paycheck.

man id love to live at my parents house without a job if there was good stuff to ride nearby. what job are you trying to get? was it the raf one?

dvds posted 2nd class yesterday at 5.30 soooo thats probably tuesday delivery?

6:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home