03 June, 2007

My turndowns have turned shite, yaaaay! I keep twatting my knee with the stem/bars and have a big old bruise which sucks. Ben needs to teach me them proper!




















"turndown" at wirksworth

everyones bikes blew up yesterday too - missions.





















table/inverty thing at morrisons bank

then we made a makeshift foam pit with ZERO run up, robs a git and could actually do stuff into it- was SO close to landing a whip






































bunt!


yeah i know this post is messy but i couldnt be arsed, sorry! im going riding now, cya

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Haha, reminds me of when we used to jump into that pile of chippings at tweseldown.

Niiice invert. I haven't done turndowns in tiiime, but looks like you're getting cramped for room. Bike more vertical = more room around your legs and bars.

Please note I won't be able to demonstrate with because mine are way more gash than yours.

5:12 pm

 
Blogger ronbin said...

aaah i wanna ride there.. and do turd-downs.
bah that invert is killer cool!

10:29 pm

 
Blogger Nick said...

hmmm i duno if it can be counted as an invert... :S but i guess its not really a table either.

the blue bike in one of the myspace photos is bens new bibi its nice.

corby tuesday yaay

11:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home