26 March, 2006

Fleet's BMX Scene

Yes, haha! Finally found the button that lets you do a post - I'm retarded.

It's raining here in sunny-sunny Derby, Rob and Ze are back home in Kent, Will's and Josh's bikes are in pieces from spraying (incidently Josh's frame is now almost the identical colour to a certain Federal frame circa 2001(?) to 2005) and Ben doesn't emerge from his room until it gets dark (no lie). So being bored I rode the bus depot by myself in the rain for a good hour... for my efforts I got a 4cm shin gash from doing crankflippas.

Anywaaaaay, enough about how shite Derby is, if anyone wants to watch a 2min video clip of some of the street up here reply with your email address and I'll send it.
(Some people've already seen the MixTape)

Bye!
Nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

The Mixtape even features Quetta Park (not shit).

5:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home